- Cut the chicken legs into bite-sized pieces and place in a plastic bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients to the chicken and put a tightly fitting lid on the bowl, shake thoroughly till all the ingredients look well combined with the chicken. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours before using.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for a few minutes and thread 6-7 pieces of the marinated chicken on each skewer.
- Place it on a moderately high heat Weber One-Touch Gold Charcoal Grill or Weber Spirit E-310 Gas Grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on the first side.
- Flip the skewer with the help of tongs; you should see deep grill marks and the aromas should be smelled. Now cover the lid and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes. Remove from grill and serve at once.
Note: You can spray the skewered chicken with a little vegetable oil prior to grilling to ensure that it releases the grill surface easily.